Insured Portal Overview
The RCT Insured Portal is a secure self-service web portal which allows Loss Control teams to share survey information, recommendations, and digital collateral with customers. The portal serves to breakdown cost, time, and space barriers between loss control and the insured, helping to further reduce risk and increase policyholder engagement.
The Insured Portal will allow the insured to:
- Conduct self assessments as directed by carrier
- View upcoming and past surveys
- Upload files against upcoming and past surveys
- View/download letters and emails
- Communicate with consultants in real time
- Review open and closed recommendations
- View and upload comments/pictures of recommendations
- Download customer facing risk control/safety resources
The Insured Portal was built on a fully responsive interface, allowing for the flexibility to use desktops, tablets, or mobile phones. It can be fully customized to reflect your distinct branding practices and provide the insured with a seamless brand experience. Business users can control the content that is displayed, as well as customize options such as headers and menu selections, all without the need to write code. The Insured Portal integrates seamlessly with the broader RCT software ecosystem.
- Streamline and modernize the insured experience
- Increase Loss Control's reach throughout the organization's customer base
- Improve retention rates by strengthening customer collaboration and engagement
- Provide broader range of valuable data to risk control, underwriting, claims and actuaries