Learn How Our Loss Control Software Works
Some of Our Customers
Insurance carriers today are under immense pressure to improve efficiency, reduce expenses and essentially ‘do more with less’, which has led to heavy investments in technology to support underwriting, claims and distribution. The pressure on your loss control organization is no exception, and Risk Control Technologies is a proven partner who has helped many of the leading property and casualty insurers exceed their objectives.
Prior to partnering with Risk Control Technologies, many of our clients experienced:
- Inefficiency due to redundant data entry in multiple systems.
- Large amounts of administrative overhead involved in assigning surveys, managing the status of requests and communicating with other stakeholders in the company.
- Inconsistent communications to insureds and agents regarding recommendations, often without a solid process in place for follow-up.
- Limited access to loss control data which often resided in multiple systems, on paper or within unstructured documents.
- Delays in providing reports to underwriters, which hampered their ability to make decisions.
The Risk Control Technologies Advantage
We not only understand the challenges you face, our team of experts brings industry expertise and best practices to the table alongside our software solution to help you exceed your organizational objectives.
Our diverse client base of insurance carriers currently utilizes the Risk Control Technologies system in support of their loss control operation for virtually all lines of business, including:
- Commercial lines
- Personal lines
- High value/private client personal lines
- Farm and agricultural risks
- Specialty lines (e.g. marine, energy, mining, aviation)
This unparalleled flexibility is enabled by the highly configurable nature of the system, which allows non-technical administrators to modify forms, standard recommendations, rules and other settings to adapt the system to their ever-evolving business needs.
P&C carriers utilizing the Risk Control Technologies system have experienced:
- Major productivity improvements which have enabled loss control consultants to perform a greater number of field surveys in the same amount of time.
- More consistent communications to insureds and agents regarding recommendations.
- A higher rate of recommendation completion due to the ability to automate the follow-up processes.
- A reduction in report delivery time which provides underwriters with decision-support material in a timelier manner.
- Elimination of redundant and non-value-added administrative tasks.
- Better access to detailed loss control data to support ongoing analysis and modeling efforts of the organization.
Contact us today to find out how we might be able to help you achieve your loss control objectives.